Update 07-01-2021: Starting Thursday, July 1, there will be no time limits for onsite visits. Click to learn more.
Public computer use is available at the Main Library. Children, family and teen computers available on the main floor. Other in-person services at the Main Library include paying fees and library card renewal. Appointments available for notary services. Call 847-775-2538 to make an appointment. Study rooms available for reservations up to 1.5 hours. Teen Corner is open Monday -Friday from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, a space reserved for teens.
ESL and literacy tutoring, Conversational ESL, Digital Literacy, Health Literacy and GED in Spanish are available as virtual programming. Curbside pickup services will continue at the Main Library. Items can be returned in the book drop located in front of the library or behind the Main Library on Martin Luther King Dr.
Click images below to view full menu of services.
- Masks will be required to enter the library and must be worn properly
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed
- WPL staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields
- Plexiglass shields at public service desks and between computer stations
- Increased cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer stations readily available
- Computers and other shared stations will be cleaned after each use.