Update 2-17-21: Starting February 22, 2021 onsite service appointments will be expanded to 20 minutes.
All kiosk services are available by appointment only, Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. All onsite appointments have a 20-minute maximum. Last appointment for the day will be scheduled 30 minutes before closing.
Kiosk services available at the Main Library include express computer use, printing, scanning, and faxing, to make an appointment call 847-775-2538. Other in-person services at the Main Library include paying fees, library card renewal, and notary services by appointment only.
ESL and literacy tutoring, Conversational ESL, Digital Literacy, Health Literacy and GED in Spanish are available as virtual programming. Curbside pickup services will continue at the Main Library. Items can be returned in the book drop located on Martin Luther King Dr. behind the Main Library. The Hinkston Branch remains closed until further notice.
Click images below to view full menu of services.
- Masks will be required to enter the library and must be worn properly
- Check-in is required and temperatures will be taken at the door
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed (6 feet between visitors)
- WPL staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields
- Plexiglass shields at public service desks and computer stations
- No seating available (This includes access to classrooms and/or study rooms)
- Increased cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer stations readily available
- Computers and other shared stations will be cleaned after each use.