Starting Tuesday, June 1, the Hinkston Branch will be open for walk-in services.
Browse a highly curated collection of popular materials that change on a regular basis, including fiction and nonfiction books, large print materials, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs, magazines, and a selection of children’s materials, too.
Before you visit
- Visits will have a 90 minute maximum
- Computer sessions will have a 80 minute maximum
- Masks will be required to enter the library and must be worn properly
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed
- WPL staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields
- Plexiglass shields at public service desks and between computer stations
- Increased cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer stations readily available
- Computers and other shared stations will be cleaned after each use