The Library is pleased to offer several free, courtesy public services to our community. If you have any questions about our Notary Service, Voter Registration, or available tax forms, please contact the Reference Desk at (847) 623-2041 ext. 238.
Several Library staff members are also Notaries Public. If you need a document notarized, visit any service desk at the Library and a notary will certify your document for free.
Please note: Library notaries public are not attorneys licensed to practice law in Illinois, and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
Voting by mail, early, or on Election Day allows you to choose the option that best suits your busy schedule and lifestyle. Click here for more information.
Registered voters can log on LakeVoterPower.info to find one-click personalized voting information:
- Confirm you are registered with current name and address
- Print your personalized sample ballot prior to Election Day
- Submit the required application to receive a ballot by mail
- Track clerk’s receipt of your ballot, if voting by mail
- Find your assigned Election Day and all early voting site locations including driving directions and map
- Find your current representative districts and elected officials
During tax season, you can pick up most federal and Illinois tax forms at a tax station near the entrance. If you need a form that is not supplied at the tax station, or if you need a tax form outside of tax season, visit the Reference Desk and one of the Library’s helpful staff will print it for you.