- WPL will deliver the materials you put on hold at the Main Library to your door once a week on either Tuesday or Thursday between 1pm and 4pm — you don’t have to be home for delivery!
- Unfortunately, the library can’t deliver video games or Wi-Fi Hotspots and we can’t take money for replacement fees at your door.
- The library will send you an e-mail like usual when your items are available but will hold your items until your weekly delivery day. There’s no need to come pick them up.
- On the day of delivery you will receive a call or an e-mail with the time window of the delivery and the number of items you will receive.
- Library materials and the library bags can be returned by putting them in the book drops. You can also return materials by leaving them on the doorstep, in a library bag or a plastic bag with a note attached saying “Library.”
- Just as a reminder, the library is Fine-Free. There are no late fees on any items!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-623-2041, ex. 228