January 1 – 31
We’re joining hundreds of libraries and schools across the country in Beanstack’s Third Annual Winter Reading Challenge…and we need your help to win! The top-performing libraries and schools will win cool prizes, like author visits and new books! Commit to reading 12 hours in January and log your reading at waukeganpl.org/beanstack. Readers of all ages can participate!
Logging your books on Beanstack
- Go to waukeganpl.org/beanstack.
- Click on “sign in”
- Type in your email or username and password. Click on “sign in.”
- Click on “Log reading and activities.”
- Click on “Books.”
- Select the day you are logging for on the calendar. Adding more than one book for this date? The system will prompt you to enter the number of books you want to log on that date.
- Add the book title you’ve completed. Just start typing and the system should be able to find the title for you!
- Click on “Log” to officially add your book to your reading log.
- Click on another date to log additional books.
- Finished? Click on the X in the upper right hand corner to exit the log.