Tuesday, November 1, 2022, connect with your library!
Connect with your library!
Whether you enjoy a lively book discussion, craft program, or deep dive into art and history, seek to learn a new skill or use a computer, need a focused space to work or study, look to us to inspire curiosity in your kids
and teens, want to participate in cultural celebrations, or simply want to grab books, movies, music, and video games to go, we are here for you!
The Main Library is open Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Public computer use is available at the Main Library for adults and teens. Other in-person services at the Main Library include paying fees and library card renewal. Appointments available for notary services. Study rooms available for reservations up to 2 hours. Teen Corner is open Monday -Friday from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, a space reserved for teens.
ESL and literacy tutoring, Conversational ESL, Digital Literacy, and Health Literacy classes are available. Curbside pickup services will continue at the Main Library. Items can be returned in the book drop located in front of the library or behind the Main Library on Martin Luther King Dr.
The Hinkston Branch is open Monday – Friday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Click to learn more.
Before you visit
- Masks are not required but highly suggested to enter the library and must be worn properly
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed
- WPL staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields
- Plexiglass shields at public service desks and between computer stations
- Increased cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer stations readily available
- Computers and other shared stations will be cleaned after each use.