Starting Tuesday, June 1, onsite visits will be expanded to 90 minutes.
The Main Library is open for walk-in services Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Public computer use is available at the Main Library (80 minute maximum per session). Other in-person services at the Main Library include paying fees and library card renewal. Walk-ins are welcome, but subject to availability. Call 847-775-2538 to make an appointment. Last appointment for the day will be scheduled 90 minutes before closing.
ESL and literacy tutoring, Conversational ESL, Digital Literacy, Health Literacy and GED in Spanish are available as virtual programming. Curbside pickup services will continue at the Main Library. Items can be returned in the book drop located in front of the library or behind the Main Library on Martin Luther King Dr.
Before you visit
- Masks will be required to enter the library and must be worn properly
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed
- WPL staff will be wearing masks and/or face shields
- Plexiglass shields at public service desks and between computer stations
- Increased cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer stations readily available
- Computers and other shared stations will be cleaned after each use.